When I make coffee in my Italian stovetop, I like to add some spices to give it a small kick!
I added in a spice mix I got in Bremen, Germany. It contains cinnamon, cardamon, dried orange peel, star anise, nutmeg.
Here is what I indulged in yesterday as my afternoon coffee. What do you think?
- Photo: Look book for my latest collection. Check it out on Facebook now. #aura #amethyst #boho #bohemian... tmblr.co/ZmR8LtlFV0ax 5 hours ago
- Look book for my latest collection. Check it out on Facebook now. #aura #amethyst #boho #bohemian… instagram.com/p/ZdE4S7C4XW/ 5 hours ago
- RT @PreteMoiParis: A list if 6 great coffee hotspots in Paris, from @CleopatrasBling for Localers. Great list! fb.me/BF5o6ut0 7 hours ago
- RT @marhabameg: Great article on the @localers blog by @Cleopatrasbling on Coffee shops in #Paris! localers.com/paris-travel-b… #travellikealocal… 7 hours ago
- Death penalty statistics, country by country | visualisation and data gu.com/p/2zxyc/tw via @guardian 9 hours ago
Tagsaustralian girl in Paris breakfast cake charme cheese chia seeds Cleopatra's Bling clothing coconut oil cooking countryside cupcake dessert dinner DIY etsy fashion food Ganesh ginger health home India Istanbul kale life market nature Oh la la livia Paris petit prix petit village Pondicherry recipe recipes restaurants salad shopping style sunshine tea travel vacation vegetarian wondrous place
PhotographyAll photos taken by Oh la la livia unless stated otherwise © Oh la la livia
Contact meFor questions, advertisement, collaboration or product reviews feel free to contact me at olivia[at]oh-la-la-livia[dot]com