When I make coffee in my Italian stovetop, I like to add some spices to give it a small kick!
I added in a spice mix I got in Bremen, Germany. It contains cinnamon, cardamon, dried orange peel, star anise, nutmeg.
Here is what I indulged in yesterday as my afternoon coffee. What do you think?
- "Our world is in profound danger. Mankind must establish a set of positive values with which to secure..." tmblr.co/ZmR8Lt19kso_C 5 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZmR8Lt19kslJI 5 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZmR8Lt19kr8fk 5 hours ago
- Photo: Turkish tea by the water #turkey #istanbul #bobo #çay #travel #boho #gypsy #bohemian tmblr.co/ZmR8Lt19kpRh4 5 hours ago
- @DoreenVirtue444 Hello Doreen! Would love to get in touch with you about my jewellery- which email should I write to you on? Love & light 8 hours ago
- almond meal arts australian girl in Paris Australians in Paris beauty beetroot blogging breakfast cake champagne charme cheese chia seeds Cleopatra's Bling clothing cluster rings coconut oil coffee cooking Corsica countryside cupcake de quelle planete es tu dessert dinner DIY etsy fashion flourless flowers food gaming Ganesh Ganesha ginger grand bazaar grated ginger health herbes de provence home India Istanbul kale life market Melbourne nature Oh la la livia oh la la livia paris olivia cummings Paris petit prix petit village plants Pondicherry recipe recipes restaurants salad shopping soup style summer sunshine superfoods tea travel turkey turkish coffee vacation vegetarian vintage lovers vintages winter wondrous place
PhotographyAll photos taken by Oh la la livia unless stated otherwise © Oh la la livia
Contact meFor questions, advertisement, collaboration or product reviews feel free to contact me at olivia[at]oh-la-la-livia[dot]com