When I make coffee in my Italian stovetop, I like to add some spices to give it a small kick!
I added in a spice mix I got in Bremen, Germany. It contains cinnamon, cardamon, dried orange peel, star anise, nutmeg.
Here is what I indulged in yesterday as my afternoon coffee. What do you think?
- @frugaltraveler hello! my article on #Pondicherry on @Girlosophy girlosophy.com/travel/pondich… … … … hope you enjoy the read xx #India #Pondicherry 41 minutes ago
- @MumbaiBoss really cool site! So glad I found it! 2 hours ago
- @bandrabugger can't wait to come to Bandra and try your bagels! 3 hours ago
- @tictail I emailed you yesterday about it :) thanks Livia it's appreciated. It's been a month now and no reply from her but she has my €€ 9 hours ago
- @tictail @audreyleighton I've done it around 5 times but still no reply or sight of the dress or money back.she has done this before 9 hours ago
Tagsaustralian girl in Paris breakfast cake charme cheese chia seeds Cleopatra's Bling clothing coconut oil cooking countryside cupcake dessert dinner DIY etsy fashion food Ganesh ginger health home India Istanbul kale life market nature Oh la la livia Paris petit prix petit village Pondicherry recipe recipes restaurants salad shopping style sunshine tea travel vacation vegetarian wondrous place
PhotographyAll photos taken by Oh la la livia unless stated otherwise © Oh la la livia
Contact meFor questions, advertisement, collaboration or product reviews feel free to contact me at olivia[at]oh-la-la-livia[dot]com