When I make coffee in my Italian stovetop, I like to add some spices to give it a small kick!
I added in a spice mix I got in Bremen, Germany. It contains cinnamon, cardamon, dried orange peel, star anise, nutmeg.
Here is what I indulged in yesterday as my afternoon coffee. What do you think?
- @neiltyson I just LOVE what you said about "most astounding fact" it moved me and made me feel more alive. Thank you for your words 10 hours ago
- @lornifouin tkt je ne lui ai rien filé du tout mais merci de t'inquiéter de moi. Tu peux aussi jouer si tu veux pour être mon BBF 13 hours ago
- @Gypsie_Sister killing me softly *breaks into song* 21 hours ago
- @Gypsie_Sister I need sun 21 hours ago
- @tailledanlelard hahaha 21 hours ago
Tagsaustralian girl in Paris breakfast cake charme cheese chia seeds Cleopatra's Bling clothing coconut oil cooking countryside cupcake dessert dinner DIY etsy fashion food Ganesh ginger health home India Istanbul kale life market nature Oh la la livia Paris petit prix petit village Pondicherry recipe recipes restaurants salad shopping style sunshine tea travel vacation vegetarian wondrous place
PhotographyAll photos taken by Oh la la livia unless stated otherwise © Oh la la livia
Contact meFor questions, advertisement, collaboration or product reviews feel free to contact me at olivia[at]oh-la-la-livia[dot]com