When I make coffee in my Italian stovetop, I like to add some spices to give it a small kick!
I added in a spice mix I got in Bremen, Germany. It contains cinnamon, cardamon, dried orange peel, star anise, nutmeg.
Here is what I indulged in yesterday as my afternoon coffee. What do you think?
- RT @IgorJosif: My Parisian friend and jewelry designer Olivia has started a #giveaway. Win a unique cluster ring here: https://t.co/KvayQpV… 11 hours ago
- @carlieshell @audreyleighton dont buy from her shop though cause she never sends orders or replies to emails.know 2 others that agree. 14 hours ago
- Never buy from the #frassy store cause nobody ever receives their orders. Fact. @audreyleighton steals money and ignores clients emails 14 hours ago
- RT @ArtfullyAdored: Featuring the custom #bohemian designs of Paris-based @CleopatrasBling ht.ly/lgTXj #jewelry 16 hours ago
- @lespetitbisous awwwwwwwwww Thank you :-) 16 hours ago
Tagsaustralian girl in Paris breakfast cake charme cheese chia seeds Cleopatra's Bling clothing coconut oil cooking countryside cupcake dessert dinner DIY etsy fashion food Ganesh ginger health home India Istanbul kale life market nature Oh la la livia Paris petit prix petit village Pondicherry recipe recipes restaurants salad shopping style sunshine tea travel vacation vegetarian wondrous place
PhotographyAll photos taken by Oh la la livia unless stated otherwise © Oh la la livia
Contact meFor questions, advertisement, collaboration or product reviews feel free to contact me at olivia[at]oh-la-la-livia[dot]com