A home-made hot chocolate is gooooood, but an Aztec hot chocolate is much better! One of my all time favorite drinks for the colder season is hot chocolate. We love classic hot chocolate but here’s a fun way to spice it up!
For one cup of joy, here is what you need:
- 1 cup of fresh organic milk
- 1/2 a cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of an Indian masala spice mix
- as much cocoa as pleases you
- a sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- rock sugar or unrefined sugar
Put everything in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and let simmer for a minute or two then serve. This one will surely warm the cockles of your heart.