I am always curious to see what food people buy, I love looking in fridges (that seems strange?). So I thought you may be interested in seeing how I filled my fridge this week.
The weather is getting cooler, so I changed my vegetable and fruit selection. I am favouring fruits that I can grill with unrefined sugar and vanilla and vegetables that I can put in soups and roasts.
Figs: What better way to eat them than grilled with herbs of Provence and served with fresh goat’s cheese?
I have been meaning to get my hands on some himalayan salt. I finally did and boy is it tasty!
But what can it do for you I hear you ask? This is by far the purest salt available on earth and is absolutely uncontaminated with any toxins or pollutants. Some other great things it can do for you:
- Regulate the water content throughout your body.
- Promotes a healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly your brain cells.
- Promotes blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging.
- Assists in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
- Absorbs food particles through your intestinal tract.
- Supports respiratory health.
- Promotes sinus health.
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- Promotes bone strength.
- Regulates your sleep — it naturally promotes sleep.
- Supports your libido. (WOOOP!)
- Promotes vascular health.
- In conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PEOPLE?
But what really made my day was the Turkish coffee gift I received from my lovely friend Emily. You can see my priorities are right, but come on, Turkish coffee is just so great.
With a spoonful of this unrefined, unaltered brown sugar it makes it even more delicious.
More details to come about this wonder sugar very soon.
What new additions do you have in your kitchen this week?
Feel like shopping? Click here.